Dating - perfectly matched couples



Being an unemployed bum can have its advantages. For instance, I spent the entire day just watching people – couples, in particular. I didn’t go so far as to take a notepad (how much of a geek do you think I am? Don’t answer that), but, nevertheless, I still managed to take in a lot of info.

It’s surprising how much goes on around us that we don’t notice – unless we are specifically looking for it.

Among my observations, I noticed that most people seem well suited for each other. It’s as if everyone knows what “level” they’re at socially, and choose a partner from that group. It’s hard to explain, but after a while, I noticed that I could fully understand why certain people are together. I did not see any mismatched couples at all. It’s like we all know our place.

Take the example of a beautiful woman walking with her boyfriend. I could see why she was with him. He was just the “type” that would have a woman like this. She would never be seen walking around on the arm of someone like me – it’s like some unwritten rule – it simply would not happen.

Another guy I observed waiting for his wife at the exit to the mall seemed ok looking, but very plain. I made a bet with myself as to what his wife would look like. Well, she wasn’t exactly what I expected, but still very much within this guy’s range – I was spot on.

And it wasn’t just one thing about these people either - It was their entire makeup. Of course there were the facial looks and body physique, but it was also a thousand other things – things that make each of us unique. It made me realize that there is a lot going on here – more than we can imagine.

It’s a combination of everything that determines our desirability and places us in one class or the other. Our persona is the sum of every single one of these characteristics. Some of us are lucky enough to end up in the desirable range, and some are not.

Keep in mind; I’m speaking in generalizations here. There are many women that I find attractive that don’t fit society’s typical mold for desirability.

Suddenly, I realized it’s quite possible that people are constantly classifying others, whether they are aware of it or not. I also realized that we humans seem to have a gift for picking up on someone’s true self in very short order.

This was not looking good for me.