An offer I "can" refuse

Well, I’ve decided that I’m not going to get caught up in the negative feedback I’m getting from the dating sites. By the way, I received a great offer on one of those sites. It seems that there is this heiress overseas that is trying to make it to the US so she can gain access to a lost family fortune. All I have to do is front her the money to get over here, and she will split the proceeds with me. Oh, and she will also become my faithful life-long companion, if I so choose. How can I go wrong?

Sorry baby, I’m broke.

On a more serious note, I’m going through all my options and trying to figure out the best way to start this challenge. I’m already a week into it and I feel like I’ve done nothing. Well, that’s not entirely true, I did do a little homework with the dating sites, so I at least know where I’m starting.

And where am I starting? Rock bottom, that’s where.