Nothing to lose

If you’re wondering why I intend to go through with this and what ultimately led me to this course of action, then read along…

Basically, I’m at the end of my rope, so to speak. I’ve gotten to a point in my life where I can see nothing changing in the next 20+ years. What I have been doing up until now is not working, so there is no reason to believe that anything will change unless I deliberately change it.

By the way, my love-life is not the only area that is hurting right now, but it is one that is constantly on my mind. I actually think I could live with very little else, as long as I had someone to share it with.

I’m at the point now where I have nothing to lose. There is no way I could sink any lower. I’m not saying this because I feel sorry for myself, or want sympathy from people; I am simply stating a fact.

It’s amazing what is possible when a person is pushed to the limit – when all hope is lost and there is nothing to lose. When you can say, “I don’t give a f**k” (and really mean it), endless possibilities open up because you have nothing to protect anymore.

That’s where I am right now. My resolve and determination are only over-shadowed by my willingness to publicly humiliate myself. Because that’s what it’s going to take – a willingness to do whatever it takes to reach my goal.

Do I want to humiliate myself? No, of coarse not, however, I will, if that’s what it takes.

So, that’s about it in a nutshell -nothing extraordinary, just a guy that has had enough. A guy that’s tired of being a nobody, excluded, and lonely - Someone that is tired of taking a back-seat and forced to live in the background of society while everyone else carries on with their wonderful lives.

Ok, ok, maybe that’s a little too dramatic, but you get the point.