Meeting Women In Bars And Clubs Can Be Brutal For An Average Guy

I have to admit, I've had a fair amount of experience with bars and clubs in the past year or so. Unfortunately, most of that experience has been bad. And I don't say that to be funny, just telling it like it is for an average guy like myself. I'm sure there are many out there that function okay in this high pressure environment – sadly, I'm not one of them.

The thing is, I don't really care whether I'm successful or not in bars and clubs. There is much more opportunity out there to meet women in the real world. Yeah, I wouldn't consider a high pressure, noisy club to be the real world. Sure, there are loads of beautiful women strutting their stuff, but unless you're exceptional in some way, you haven't got a chance. I'm not just theorizing here – I speak from experience.

I often thought that maybe I didn't give it a fair chance. That's why I decided to concentrate strictly on bars and clubs for a few months. This was last year just before Christmas. I decided to really put forth my best effort after talking to a friend that seemed to do pretty well for himself. Now, women weren't fighting over this guy or anything, but he did manage to get them to talk to him.

What I quickly realized was that this guy only got better at talking to women because he had been turned down so many times. His theory was that for every 20 women he talked to, one would actually acknowledge him. Funny enough, his twenty to one ratio was pretty much bang on.

However, after hitting several clubs over a two-month period, my ratio was more like a hundred to one. I just didn't seem to have it, no matter how hard I tried. A person can only be rejected so many times before they start to question themselves. This technique might work for some, but for anyone with self-esteem issues, it's deadly.

On a positive note, of all the girls I talked to in bars, I did manage to meet a few decent ones.

Anyway, I digress. What it all comes down to is the fact that bars are not the be-all and end-all of places where you can meet quality women. In fact, I would say that most of the quality women are not the type to frequent bars in the first place. Yes, it's true that there are many beautiful women that hang out in bars, but you have to realize that this is part of their lifestyle. Forget what they look like for a second – is this really what you want?