My ideal woman is married :(

Well, I decided to bite the bullet and sign up for a membership on one of the big three dating sites. It’s a little pricey, but I’m going in with the, “you get what you pay for” attitude. I’ve only been playing around with it for a few hours, but I must say that it seems a lot more robust, not to mention, more active than some of the other sites I’ve been on. I’ll check it out for a month and see what happens.

On the other front, the night class is coming along well. I have talked with all the older students at least once in the past 2 weeks. The younger people seem to have their own agenda, and that’s perfectly fine; I remember being young and indifferent myself, at one time.

The older group is pretty much separate from the 20 year olds, and that’s understandable. After all, we would have nothing in common anyway. As a group of 6, we all get along pretty well. We go for coffee some nights, and to tell you the truth, the company is enjoyable. It’s been a long time since I’ve been a part of any social circle at all.

All four women are quite friendly and personable. However, there is one that is head and shoulders above the rest as far as personality is concerned. I don’t know what it is, but she’s the kind of person that you want to hang out with. I can’t quite figure out why I’m so attracted to this woman.

The reality is that she is a free spirit. That’s her personality, and that’s the way she treats everyone. Still, I’m sure that she has had her fair share of proposals over the years. In fact, I might have had other intentions myself, except for the fact that she is happily married - and that is territory that I would never venture into. The world is still full of eligible women with great personalities. I just have to find one.